I just decided to make a list with all the things I have in my mind I want to do, or feel like I ‘have to‘ do.
And I won’t call it a to-do list, as something like that doesn’t seem to work for me; at least it didn’t work in the past.
So here is my list right now:
- do some banking things (actually doing that right now, finished);
- transfer dollars to my local account (delayed by choice);
- pay 10 months interest;
- call my mom (done);
- make a personal contract with a previous client (deal done);
- install a stable Ceph system here in the house/office;
- fix a problem with my new computer (fixed);
- reinstall the network in the office below (basically done);
- install Lubuntu on the old laptop (done);
- check/update my local development environment for this site (update plugins done);
- check/reinstall my apache server (done);
- add thumbnail feature for this site (done);
- add James Bond torrents to my James Bond page (have been working on that).
- import the sites Visayas Hotels and Luzon Hotels in http://www.findhotelsphilippines.com (done);
- buy a new door handle for the helpers room;
- buy new shoes (done);
- put the new features of the members part of DoctorsConnect online (working on it);
- finish fixing the speakers (done);
- improve the design of this site;
- request BIR form (done);
- yearly report immigration (done);
- transfer money to my PHP account (done);
- update my DoctorsConnect investor’s pitch;
- finish the overview page of my trip in 2016;
- cancel and pay the P.O.-box (postponed by choice);
- handle my internet banking issue (done);
- buy one or more new shorts (one short was bought for me);
- send letter to DWS (done, have to do again);
- deal with the tumor of Arf (if needed);
- fix the lights in the kitchen (done by Lee);
- write letter to Samsung regarding the refrigerator.
Good to see the list is not growing so fast anymore as when I just started it.