Next to Think and Grow Rich there are some more books I use and have been using and can recommend. Please note I believe they all kind of have the same message.
Books on achieving success we used, read and can recommend1:
- Think and Grow Rich (Napoleon Hill).
- Life is What You Make It (Ronald L. Willigham).
Just found there is a song with the same title (Life is What You Make It).
- Awaken the Giant Within, (Anthony Robbins), at least I think that’s the one I read and used.
Some other books not fully read or investigated by us yet2:
- Getting it Together from Noel Whittaker.
- Excuse Me, Your Life is Waiting: The Power of Positive Feelings from Lynn Grabhorn.
- The Magic of Thinking Big from David J. Schwartz. This book we see often advertised, so it seems to be a very popular and/or successful book. Or is it working the other way around? Think of organized planning also here.
Link to the free inspirational books from White Dove Books of Will Edwards: Free personal development books. Of course this holds an affiliate link, but we like the stuff from Will Edwards so can certainly recommend to check his stuff out.
1 Titles link to Amazon.2 Holds affiliate link.