From Think and Grow Rich:
- Faith is the “eternal elixer” which gives life, power, and action to the impulse of thought!
- Faith is the starting point of all accumulation of riches!
- Faith is the basis of all “miracles”, and all mysteries which cannot be analyzed by the rules of science!
- Faith is the only known antidote for failure!
- Faith is the element, the “chemical’ which, when mixed with prayer, gives one direct communication with Infinite Intelligence.
- Faith is the element which transforms the ordinary vibration of thought,created by the finite mind of man, into the spiritual equivalent.
- Faith is the only agency through which the cosmic force of Infinite Intelligence can be harnessed by man.
Definitions of faith
In this website we don’t want to discuss faith in a sense of religion, even though we believe faith in religion is the same type of faith as the faith we refer to in this website related to success.
According to Wikipedia faith is the confidence or trust in a person, thing, deity, or in the doctrines or teachings of a religion or view (e.g. having strong political faiths). It can also be belief that is not based on proof. Read more on faith in Wikipedia.
Faith related to success
According to Think and Grow Rich having faith is one of the major requirements on the road to success. If you don’t believe you can and will achieve what you intend to achieve it is virtually impossible to indeed achieve it.
Faith and belief
Although faith and belief seem to be the same thing, according to me, Guus, they have somehow a different ‘feel’ and are definitely not the same thing. To me faith has a much more inspirational feel than belief. Belief seems to be ‘just something one believes’ and it may be right or wrong, while faith has something in it that you know you are going to achieve something because you believe you will.