About this page
I have not written here for quite a while, but I have come to start to believe that indeed, as also somehow Napoleon Hill implies, success or whatever one wants does not come through hard work; probably the contrary is true. And while updating this page now, more than a year later I guess, I think the meditation(s) I often practice have given me maybe more than all the work I did before, work that brought me prosperity at first, but that may have helped me losing myself.
So one of the things I started with really seriously are affirmations. And I realized that these affirmations really need to be mine and that they need to feel good to me and need to be believable for me. So I learned to phrase things very, very careful in some cases.
And as Louise Hay, who kind of made me start this now, shared her affirmations or beliefs, I will share my current affirmations here (updated June 2018) now also, included the one I consider private and rephrased a bit:
- I am willing to consider believing there may be such a thing as a Loving Higher Power.
- I am a unique and precious creation with my own desires.
- I am believing that money can and will flow to me in many different ways and that it will come in the right quantities and at the right time.
- Every hour of Coda Step work is bringing me more happiness and prosperity.
- Every day my world opens up more, which is confirmed by seeing more of the world through the view of “The Malasag House”.
- I desire more prosperity in my life. I do live in a beautiful house already and I do have enough food and many other things related to this.
- I desire more happiness in my life. I do have more moments of happiness recently.
- I desire more joy in my life.
- I desire Lee’s love in my life, including the sexual and romantic love. I do know he already loves me in other ways.
- I desire a loving Higher Power.
- I desire the ability to be able memorizing more.
- I am working around 40 hours per week in service of other people in a relaxed way. I am using the remaining time for things that give me fun and joy.
- I am willing of letting go of superstition.
- I am willing of letting go of the part of me that drives people away from me.
- I am willing starting considering believing there may be something willing helping me having what I desire.
- There are many forces in the Universe willing to help me and helping me.
And I want you to look especially at how I phrased affirmation number ??, as ‘money’, income, is a very sensitive issue for me for various reasons. So I phrased my affirmation in the most gentle and careful way I could imagine and I am pretty sure it will change over time in something stronger, but for now my trust, my faith related to income is so low that I really have to phrase this careful to make it believable to me. And I changed it already as you may see now.
I saw I already have another page when updating this page with the latest version of my affirmations: my affirmations revised. That page derives from my somehow insatiable desire to keep everything, yes everything.