A while ago I started writing down a list of affirmations, based on a suggestion of Louise Hay. And I made some revisions that I wanted to share here. This is my current list:
Affirmations of Guus Ellenkamp:
- I am a unique and precious creation with my own desires. I have the right for them to become true.
- I am willing to start to believe that money can and will flow to me in many different ways and that it will come in the right quantities and at the right time.
- Every hour of Coda Step work is bringing me more happiness and prosperity.
- Every day my world opens up more, which is confirmed by seeing more of the world through the view of The Malasag House.
- I deserve more prosperity in my life.
- I deserve more happiness in my life.
- I deserve more joy in my life.
- I deserve a loving https://www.inspiration-for-success.com/higher-power/.
- I deserve the ability to be able to memorize more.
- I am working around 40 hours per week in service of other people in a relaxed way, with services that suit me as a person and that make me happy to give and that make other people happy to receive.
- I am using the remaining time for things that give me fun and joy.
- I am willing to let go of superstition.
- I am willing to let go of the part of me that drives people away from me.
- There are many forces in the Universe willing to help me and helping me.
And I wanted to share that if I want to change something I don’t believe yet, can’t say yet, I just start with a very careful statement, like what I did with the second affirmation: “I am willing to start to believe…”, where I even went beyond the “I am willing” as that was still a too strong statement for me.
What I notice with these type of things, especially with my Desire Document, that after a while I can make the statement stronger, so maybe I could already change the “I am willing to start to believe…” into “I am willing to believe…” or “I am starting to believe…” for my second item. Actually this happens automatically for me, that after a while I am just starting to believe one notch, one step more of the statement.
And I noticed I didn’t like to put an item in the number thirteen position, which made me realize that somehow I am superstitious, which according to Napoleon Hill is a negative emotion. So I just made an affirmation of it related to superstition.
Just wanted to share this, if you don’t know how to start with doing affirmations or how to phrase them. What did not work for me was copying them from e.g. the affirmations Louise Hay stated in one of her tapes, but feel free to copy my list or part of my list and start from there.
I just started small, with some things I wanted to become true and could believe, could say aloud without feeling uncomfortable.
And my latest revision is just on the page My Affirmations again, so this page does not make much sense anymore, as the original is just gone.